This periNODE smart adapter has 2 input/output channels and is connected directly to sensors or actuators with 24V GPIO via a 4*0.25 mm² cable.
The analog, passive sensor or actuator becomes an intelligent, active network participant that communicates with any IT system or data hub via Ethernet.
periNODE allows data communication intervals to be configured to meet user-specific requirements, reducing network traffic and redundant data collection.
Scope of Application
periNODE GPIO enables a wide range of IoT and IIoT use cases whenever sensors feature a 24V GPIO Interface.
works a.o. with all types of switching contacts or proximity switches
- IPv6 TCP/UDP connectivity
- HTTP server with web GUI with sensor values and configuration page
- RESTful API for access to sensor values and configuration
- Sensor values via MQTT
- Zeroconf networking
- mDNS resolution of the unique periNODE hostname
- DNS Service Discovery for https Service
- additional Security with optional 256bit end-to-end encryption
Field Network Interface
M8 male connector according to IEC 63171-6:2020 (style 6P-M8C without shielding)
Order numbers and details
|intelligent adapter for GPIO signal type