This periNODE Smart Adapter is connected directly to sensors with 0-10V signal output and A-coded 4-pin M12 connectors.
This turns the passive analog sensor instantly into an active intelligent network participant that can deliver digital data including physical units via Ethernet to any IT system or data hub for further processing and analysis.
With periNODE, data communication intervals can be configured according to user-specific requirements, reducing network traffic and therefore costs.
Scope of Application
periNODE 0-10V enables a variety of IoT and IIoT use cases for sensors with a 0-10V Interface
a.o. Micro Detectors ultrasonic sensor UK6A / H1-0EUL
- IPv6 TCP/UDP connectivity
- HTTP server with web GUI with sensor values and configuration page
- RESTful API for access to sensor values and configuration
- Sensor values via MQTT
- Zeroconf networking
- mDNS resolution of the unique periNODE hostname
- DNS Service Discovery for https Service
- additional Security with optional 256bit end-to-end encryption
Field Network Interface
M8 male connector IEC 63171-6:2020 (style 6P-M8C without shielding)
0.6W (sensor excluded)
Order numbers and details
|intelligent adapter for 0 to 10V type signals